Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where has this month gone!! This is always a busy month for us. Our anniversary and ATD's birthday is this month. On top of that, school starts. This past weekend we had a friend from Georgia come and spend a long weekend. We wanted to show her some of Kansas so we took a drive through the flint hills over to Wamego. It just isn't a trip to Kansas without going to the Wizzard of OZ Musume!

We also took in the park while we were there. OTD has no fear! I was a nervous wreak watching him go up the slide. ATD would have never been so brave at that age.

It was a fun filled weekend. Lenee is great with the boys. She takes ATD on "adventures" and answers all his million of "what if" questions. She gets OTD in the middle of the night and lets us have a full night of sleep. I think i slept for 10 hours the first night!! I felt like a new women the next day! She even gives Tom and I a date night. We went to the movies, dinner and birthday shopping. Like I said, it was a great weekend. I hope she had as much fun as we did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I had fun alright - just waiting for AirTran to post their sale for my Fall/Winter visit!

I could use some of your fried Okra right about now, too!

Hugs all around.