Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All the boys are sick

We are not even one week into school and ATD has manged to get Tom and OTD sick! ATD came home from school on thur. with a runny nose and not really feeling good, but no fever. The same on Friday. I worked this weekend, so i didn't see much of the kids. Tom however was with them all weekend. He came home from work yesturday with 104 temp. I drugged him up, put him in ATD's bed and he has been there since. I don't think he has ever stayed home from work for being sick. He is still running a fever today. OTD is running a low grade fever off and on...he is also teething. I hope i miss out on this round of sickness. 104 temp and 31 weeks pregnant doesn't sound any fun..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't image Tom sick for one second - he's like the Energizer Bunny - he just keep going and going! Maybe he took a little taste of the paint a few days ago!