Friday, June 27, 2008

OTD and the fish tank...

OTD, 18 months, is at a very fun age. This is probably my favorite age. With that said, he sure gets into a lot! i have found him 3 shelves up on the book case and last week while i was helping ATD with some summer school work, OTD discovered that the fish tank had a small hole where the filter went into the top. Next thing I knew, he had about 20 toys in the fish tank. I didn't think it was real funny at the time...just more work for mommy. After cleaning out all the toys and empiting the fish tank (the last fish had died eariler in the week), I wish I had taken a picture. I asked Tom why he didn't remind me, and he said there was no talking to me at the time. I think it might be the hormones!!

i think we will wait a while to get more fish.....

No comments: